Sunday, January 29, 2012

Still looking for a surrogate

Since our surrogate cancelled with us I am longing for a baby even more. I totally felt like I was on top of the world and then hit rock bottom when she cancelled with us. I am having the hardest time trying to find someone else. I look on the surrogate boards but a lot of the women are not local to us. I really would like to find someone that is at least driving distance for us. I want to be there for the pregnancy.  If nothing more go to hear the heartbeat, see if it's a boy or a girl, and do at least four more visits throughout the pregnancy.

My best friend had brought this up years ago and I wasn't ready at that point to give up on my dream of carrying a baby. I asked her about it about a year ago and she said that I should have taken her up on it when she originally asked me. I think I'm going to ask her again. Maybe by chance she will. I don't know. I feel lost. I posted on facebook and didn't get any response.

Anyway, cookie fundraiser starts February 1st and runs through the 16th. Can't wait to see how this goes. I'm very excited about it. We have some of our friends and family helping sell cookies as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment