Saturday, January 28, 2012

First trip to Infertility Doctor

We went to the infertility doctor in April of 2010. They did an vaginal ultrasound on me to check to see if my ovaries looked good.  It was very interesting seeing everything on the ultrasound and the doctor said everything looked great with my ovaries and from what they could tell didn't see any problems there. They ordered blood work for me and for me to do a test at the hospital  and ordered my husband to have a semen analysis. 

I was unable to make the appointment at the hospital to see if my tubes were blocked  because the test was expensive even with my insurance.I went and did my blood work the next day and my husband did his analysis a few days later.  We couldn't wait for the results and the doctor I had seen the first time was not available so went and saw the other doctor they have at the same practice (big mistake)! Well the doctor said that my husbands tests came back wonderful with 100 million. My husband was of course happy. He didn't have to worry about him having the problem. My blood tests came back that my blood sugar  was way to high to carry a pregnancy. I've been diabetic since 2001. The doctor was not supportive and had a horrible bedside manner  and gave me no hope so left the office crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment